Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days, after receipt of the goods, without giving any reason
The withdrawal period is 14 calendar days from the day,
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly;
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in the context of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Ea5yLife Sp. z o.o., ul. Grunwaldzka 8/3, 45-054 Opole, e-mail address: [email protected]) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments we have received from you, less delivery costs, without delay and no later than thirty days from the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
We may refuse to make a repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without undue delay and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days.
You must pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling the goods in a way that is not necessary for testing the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market, over which the entrepreneur has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires early for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;>
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery;
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out and return this form)
- To Ea5yLife Sp. z o.o., ul. Grunwaldzka 8/3, 45-054 Opole, e-mail address: [email protected] :
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only if notice is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable